Monday, August 14, 2006

Popular Demand

It's amazing how quickly time can pass. You get called out of town for work, miss a few days worth of writing and suddenly the blog you love so dearly has been neglected like an MC Hammer mix tape. With this post I sheepishly return to my post at the Colbertocrat blog, a bit ashamed of my half-assedness. That's probably not a real word.......half-assedness.

Much like a movie where someone is frozen then years later emerge in a world they hardly recognize, I am amazed at what has become of the Colbertocrat website. We've actually sold some super awesome Colbertocrat gear in our online store. Click here to peruse our wares. Our main site www.colbertocrat.com has endured nearly 13,000 hits. I've raked in a cool $8.00 in the last 3 months from Google ads. Most importantly, the online petition urging Stephen Colbert to run for president has eclipsed the 200 barrier.

200 was an important milestone. Now I can, with no exaggeration, say that hundreds of people have signed the petition. We didn't reach that milestone solely through my efforts though. In my next post I'll thank the many people who made the success of Colbertocrat.com possible. It'll be the feelgood post of our generation. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home