Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Quota

Like community service, today's Colbertocrat Blog should fill this month's quota for Stephen Colbert related commentary.

Here goes:

The Report tonight should be double throwdown wicked. Ken Jennings is the guest. I'm excited to watch Stephen square off with a guest that is likely his intellectual equal. Ken is an excellent writer and possesses a well developed sense of humor. His book Braniac was released yesterday and I may actually buy it. I don't mind having my picture taken in front of books on a shelf but I'm rarely inclined to read any of them.

Watch the Colbert Report tonight or if you have Tivo, whenever the hell you fell like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger eviedee said...

I would LOVE to watch the report but my Tivo always eats it! Damn Tivo!
Sincerely,
-Passive Aggressive in Pasadena

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home