Thursday, September 14, 2006

Vantastic

Oh, baby. On my way home yesterday I saw this.

.

I did a double take, screeched to a halt, then grabbed this shot of the side.


Before you go crazy with ironic post modern accolades I need to tell you that it may have been there as part of a movie. I saw the generic white trucks and a large crew that typically indicate another LA film shoot. Based on all the information we're left with two possibilities.

A. Some 70's leftover finally made enough "bread" selling hash to paint his van in a sexy D & D motif. Awesome!

B. This van is the lynch pin in some studio's plan to make a movie that taps into the "too clever for their own good" Gen X/Y demo's interest in the flamboyance of the 70's. Lame!

Either way one thing is for sure. Option B was a run on sentence. My copy editor friend's heads just exploded. Sorry guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home