Wednesday, December 27, 2006

White Christmas Album

I recently took time away from producing Hudson and Gaines, the world's best podcast, to participate in a challenge from Stephen Colbert. Stephen asked his viewers to create mash-ups of Beatles and Christmas songs.

A surprising number of people participated. Some submissions were good, some were really bad, a few were truly great. Follow this link to hear what they sound like.

Unfortunately, when my submission was added the audio was slowed for some reason. So, to hear my work as I intended go to the Micah Muzio's Death Race myspace page. MMDR is actually a fake band from the fictional world of Hudson and Gaines......... it's complex. Just give a listen and let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger eviedee said...

TAG! YOU ARE IT!!! Details on my blog.

6:02 PM  
Blogger eviedee said...

Anonymous should wash his or her mouth out with soap!

4:03 PM  
Blogger mcas said...

Just FYI... I'm selling colbertforpresident.com if you are intersted. It's on ebay for 10 days colbert for president

7:34 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

mcas,

Thanks for the heads-up. That's a nifty url but I actually already have a fairly successful Colbert for president website. If you get a spare moment take a look. It's called www.colbertocrat.com.

Good luck with the auction,
Libertastic

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home